Selenio 2RU 6800+ Frame QSEE Compliant
The best-selling 6800+™ modular family is moving to a next-generation
platform, adding new control and monitoring features:
- Direct Ethernet connectivity (10/100BT) to the frame (with the Ethernet
resource card option) saves on slots, while allowing device control by
CCS applications, HTTP web browser and SNMP third-party control
- Internal high-speed data bus for module communication with the
Ethernet resource card, allowing thumbnail and enhanced alarm
monitoring on Q-SEE™-compliant modules
- USB to replace DB-9 serial port to interface easily with modern PC’s
- The FR6802+QXF (“QXF”) frame delivers advanced Q-SEE™
technology in two ways:
- When configured with the Ethernet resource card option, the frame
provides native support for thumbnail and user-customizable alarm
monitoring of QSEE-compliant 6800+ modules
- Full Q-SEE support, including thumbnails, customizable alarms,
waveform & vectorscope monitoring, and MPEG-4 streaming, is available
for up to eight external inputs via the QSEE6800+HST module.
- Each FR6802+QXF frame includes one power supply (ordered as either
AC or 48V DC), a serial resource (controller) card, and +PilotLite control
A 30-day trial version of CCS Navigator (Windows-based network control
application) is also included with each shipment.
- FR6802+QXF frames can house any mix of signal types, including HD-SDI,
SDI, DVB-ASI, SMPTE-310M, single-mode and multi-mode fiber optics,
AES/EBU (balanced and unbalanced), analog video and analog audio.
These frames feature 20 slots that accommodate single- or multi-slot
modules with mating back connectors, providing superior density of up
to 20 modules in a single 2RU frame.